Go Solar. Go Local
About Local Energy
About Local Energy: Local Energy is a locally owned and operated Solar Company. We have over 10 years of experience in installing solar arrays for both residential and commercial projects. We are interested only in providing the tools you need to free yourself from your energy bills and start enjoying free, green power. Solar Energy can be tricky business in Vermont. Some of the other guys offer a quick and easy path to solar in exchange for your clean energy credits. When you go with Local Energy, you keep your clean energy credits. There is no mess, just clean, sustainable, renewable power from the sun. Local Energy is located in beautiful Montgomery, Vermont. Call us today and see the Local Energy difference!
- It’s good for the environment. Unlike conventional power, solar produces no harmful emissions that hurt the environment.
- It’s a solid home investment. Many home improvements that you will make, will not add the same value that you put into them. Solar energy will save you money each month. In addition, the investment that you made in solar, will add its exact property value to the home.
- Solar Energy systems are durable. Solar panels have no moving parts, so they are not damaged easily. This lowers the chance for an interruption in service.
- Solar can actually make you money! In certain states, excess solar energy pushed back onto the grid can be sold. This could provide an extra source of income.
- Solar could help you afford that home improvement you’ve been wanting. Many people design a swimming pool or hot tub with their solar system in mind. On average a swimming pool adds $300 to your monthly energy bill. Your solar system could be designed with that extra usage in mind.
- Being ahead of the curve. The future of energy is in renewable and clean energy. By converting to solar energy now, you’d be a step ahead.
- You can use your Solar Energy all day. There’s a big myth that solar power only works when there is sun, so during the evening hours, you risk a power outage. This is untrue. Most solar energy providers keep you connected to the grid. During the morning and afternoon hours, when most people are at work, your solar system will produce more electricity than your home is using. This excess electricity is pushed back onto the grid. This literally causes your electricity meter to spin backwards. In the evening hours when the sun is down, you will be using the credited energy from the meter spinning backwards. This excess energy does not expire. It’s like roll-over minutes.
- Solar Energy is cool! Let’s face it, what’s cooler than the sun powering your home?
- Either way, you can’t keep the money. Whether you’re spending money to make an investment in solar energy, or giving that money to your utility provider, that money is still being spent. Deciding to go solar is very much similar to deciding to purchase a home. You can invest in yourself and take control of your energy costs, or pay your utility provider for rented energy monthly.
If you are ready to make a change and go solar, we are here and ready to help!
Call us! (802) 760-6558